[IP]Trouble With "My Treatment Assistant"

I recently had trouble running "My Treatment Assistant" on Windows98.  I have
read that others on the list  had similar problems, so I contacted Deltec.
They promptly responded that Windows98 and Windows ME requires Version B of
the program.
On the first screen after boot-up you should see the version number.  If it is
37-0118-A it will not run properly on Win98 or WinME.  If it says 37-0118-B it
will run properly.

George Davis