[IP] Re: the pill and blood sugars

I'm not on the pill, but am 45 and have an AWFUL time with my blood sugars
 around the time of my period every month. I have to increase my basal by almost
.5 unit and then the second day after I start, my sugars drop like a bomb if
I forget to change the basal back.  I've had doctors tell me that I must be
eating more or the wrong things because of PMS, but I know that I'm not doing
anything different.
Stress also has makes an amazing change in my sugars.
I would love to hear how other women deal with hormones and blood sugars.