Re: [IP] IP "but im type 2"

 I was dx'ed on 11/11/1994, it was a friday afternoon, that is really the only
(other than my wedding) that I truly remember and I could not tell you with out
 looking at a calendar what day my wedding fell on. My doctor gave me a bottle
 70/30 or 30/70 and a syringe and told me to talk to his nurse as she had a son
I hope did not use this doctor to manage his diabetes) who was diabetic and she
could tell me all I needed.  Especially not to worry, as it was type II and not
really a big deal.  Fortunately, I have always tested a lot and finally when I
could not make the 70/30 work I went to an internal medicine doctor, who really
started dealing with my diabetes.

jon wagner
teacher, computer techie, and laundry techie
type more than 1 but less than 2