[IP] Re: IP "but im type 2"

And, regardless of 'type', if you take insulin by injections, a pump IS
another (better for many) method of delivery!?!?

You overhear so many things about diabetes that are misleading or absolutely
not true, especially if the people you overhear don't think you have
diabetes (i.e.: know anything about it)

ah, can we educate them all?

----- Original Message ----- > "Oh... but im type two"...