[IP] IP "but im type 2"

i was out to diner, and someone at the next table asked for the "sweet  &
being my normally shy self, i said "you look pretty trim to me"....

Oh. im diabetic he said . well..... ( ill just skip the next 350 words,
since most of you can imagine them)...
(and, of course, i displayed my pump)

BUT, the funny part was, this:
"Oh... but im type two"...
"but isnt that a syringe in your pocket, or are you just happy to meet me"
"Yes, but i got it at 47"

and he takes N, and humalog, and THINKS, he's "type two",  just because it
was adult onset...