Re: [IP] my IP experiences as 3 US airports

As time passes i think that we will become more commonplace than we are
today. I was in a grocery
store last week, the butcher saw i was carrying something on my belt and
asked what it was.
One of the butchers was also wearing a pump.

They'll get used to it.