Re: [IP] Larry King and Mary Tyler Moore

"email @ redacted" wrote:

> I saw the interview over a month ago. Dick Van Dyke & Mary Tyler Moore were
> interviewed prior to their TV movie together. Near the end Larry King asked
> Mary How was her health, Diabetes and all that. She said she was in control
> and that it was a life threatening desease, she asked Larry how his
> diabetes was, and he said he has type 2 & under control. They looked at
> Dick Van Dyke who responded he didn't have it and that he is in good health.

I used google to do a search for Larry King and was able to find the transcipt
of a show with Mary Tyler Moore but maybe not that show, as she was there
pushing her Children's congress for diabetes.  Though if I was able to find
that transcipt, surely the other one is still findable as well.

Jon Wagner
proud to have a dtron plus