[IP] my IP experiences as 3 US airports

I wish I had something interesting to report.  went through Newark NJ, Atlanta
GA, and Melbourne FL with absolutely no problem at security.  I said up front
to the first security person at each "I'm carrying an insulin pump."  I did
not have to show the insulin box with attached prescription to anyone.

A corporate security guard in one of the cities asked about the stuff I was
carrying on my belt (MM508 & OneTouch Ultra). I explained briefly and the
guard asked me how I like the pump (greatest thing since sliced bread). The
parents of young diabetic relative of the guard are looking into getting one

One very minor travel problem: a No-Delivery alarm on the flight home, I think
caused by the seat belt