Re: [IP] medco health - hot insulin again argg

>>>... they'll override our requirement to get it through Medco Health and
make it possible for us to get it at our local
pharmacy at the Medco managed care price.  That would be MOST satisfactory.
I also  worry about the people who don't know better and end up getting less
than efficacious insulin....The system needs to be changed -  standards need
to be set.>>>

A lot of people are so happy their meds are delivered *right to their
doors.* Not I! I'd much rather go to the pharmacy to pick them up. I don't
like insulin sitting in a black mailbox in February on one of the northern
Indiana 70*F days for several hours, or sitting on my front porch in August
in the sun for 1-3 days. My last insulin delivery was in one of those foam
packs with 2 ice packs - on the top end of the 4 vials. The bottom ends were
warmish - why couldn't the two packs have the boxes in between so both ends
were kept cool????

Any time meds are returned as defective, I put a big black mark across the
products myself so it won't be passed on to someone else.

Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.