RE: [IP] medco health - hot insulin again argg

email @ redacted wrote:

Of course I'm now throwing away those 9 bottles of Humalog - but what a
> waste! Hopefully they'll get it right next time...I've been down this road
>over and over and over again with them. I'm very sorry that large companies
 > have switched to Medco Health with our loved ones' life sustaining
 Though i doubt the insulin froze from the gel pack, I to would be concerned
about the heat. What a shame and waste, and we wonder why health insurance is so
expensive. The approximate cost of the 9 bottles of Humalog over the counter for
those without insurance is $540.00