Re: [IP] medco health - hot insulin again argg

Thanks Michael.  They are shipping it again overnight with a request for
delivery before noon at their cost and they are eating the cost of the spoiled
 insulin again. We've gone this route numerous times before. They credit us for
the spoiled insulin and we throw it out. Then they overnight it yada yada
yada. I want the system changed.  I have the wherewithal to fight them, even
 though I'm frustrated. This time they promised that if I'm not satisfied with
way it arrives next Tuesday, they'll override our requirement to get it
 through Medco Health and make it possible for us to get it at our local
pharmacy at
the Medco managed care price.  That would be MOST satisfactory.

I also  worry about the people who don't know better and end up getting less
than efficacious insulin....The system needs to be changed -  standards need
to be set.