[IP] Re: Bolusing for Pizza

> but the only food we have talked about in
> reference to this is Mexican food or pizza.  I am wondering what other
> do I need to use the extended bolus for

We also use the extended bolus for Chinese Food.   Works
well for Zach when he gets half the dose for the carbs at
beginning of meal and the other half extended for two hours.
We eat chinese food every Sunday night so its been tested
for him a LOT!    Of course,  YMMV.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (13 1/2,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (turning 21 this summer), Allison (18), Rachel (7)
Fenton, MO