Re: [IP] why high?

, three hours after the last bolus, and it was 484!!!!!!!!!!
> What is going on, does anyone know?  And does anyone else sweat when their
> sugars get high?  This is new for me, I usually just sweat when my b.s. is
>  HELP!
> Thanks.

Whenever I get above 350, I sweat also. Btw... since you said you're having
knee surgery, are you in pain? I know from my own experience pain raises
my bg quite a bit. Also your mental stress level might be helping it
increase as well.
Kinda a double whammy.

Good Luck