Re: [IP] why high?

Hey you said that you have ben choking when swallowing abd they did the test
and it appears clear.  Then you also said you are oging to have knee surgery
on monday.  Is there a chance you are feeling some STRESS from all that is
happening with you right now???  I know I started feeling it just reading you
message.

As for the sweating, well I'm not the DMer, my son Josh is.  But he does
 sweat and get all sticky and crappy when his BGs go high. So that might not be
uncommon.

Take everything that is going on with you under consideration before
 questioning your BGs right now. Because things are not 'NORMAL' for you right
now.
So why expect 'normal' BGs too!!!

Good Luck on monday and try to do something to de-stress yourself....if
possible...this weekend.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua