[IP] Re: free BD logic meter-- NOT....

> Jan, why would you want a meter that did that?  Isn't it easier -- and
> doesn't it waste less strips -- to just have one that sucks in the blood
> and does the test? Do you know which meters are like this with the 3
> electrode spots?  You know, I might want to test some soda pop ...
> Judi in MI

Well, as I stated:
> I learned something interesting about error messages the other day with
> Precision meters. Their strips have 3 electrode spots that enter the
> meters - to reject foreign matter (I suppose no soda pop testing?).

IOW, I did not know that before - a CDE told me. I use a Precision QID pen -
very small and pretty accurate in comparison. I have enough baggage to carry
and my back hurts, so really don't want a larger meter in my purse. Which
meters are like this? Also as stated, the Precision meters - to test only

If electricity comes from electrons... does that mean morality comes from