Re: [IP] medco health - hot insulin again argg

We have used Medco Health for insulin for several years now and the
insulin has always been cool. We're in Southern California and it gets
hot here too.

You said you were throwing away the insulin. I hope they agreed to
replace it free. Someone blew it. That has not been our experience with
Medco. Sorry it keeps happening to you.