Re: [IP] Re: free BD logic meter-- NOT....

Jan, why would you want a meter that did that?  Isn't it easier -- and
doesn't it waste less strips -- to just have one that sucks in the blood
and does the test? Do you know which meters are like this with the 3
electrode spots?  You know, I might want to test some soda pop ...

Judi in MI
email @ redacted