Re: [IP] free BD logic meter-- NOT....

I was told by someone at MM that these four states have laws that
prohibit companies from soliciting sales of medical products to people
in these states.  I don't know if this is true or not, as I have gotten
other offers for meters through the mail, including some from my own
mail order drug plan.

Also, I did get the free meter for my son, living in MI, and they knew
when I asked for the meter where he lived.  MM also told me that it was
a "mistake" and the newsletter with the offer wasn't supposed to be put
in the supply boxes to people in the four states.

Who knows the real reason.  If you want one of the meters, call up MM
and ask for one -- you might get one if you have the right insurance!
If you want to try it out, it's worth a phone call or two.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted