[IP] Re: Remotes

>>>As far as the remote with small children etc. goes. If they can figure
sequence of button pushes out to deliver the bolus then they are old enough
to know they shouldn't be touching it.>>>

>From my understanding, the remote needs to be within a foot or so of the
pump to activate the delivery. IF a child is that close playing with the
buttons, you are also that close and can quickly remove it from li'l
fingers. ;-)

A 2-year-old's answer to everything: "No!" You can learn a lot from a 2 year