From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jon Wagner
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 3:07 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] What about the one touch ultra?

needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of
the diabetes community. Please visit:

I got an offer in the mail today for a one touch ultra for free, it says
it is a $69.00 retail value and if I want it, I just have to fill out
the card and send it it.  I am currently using the accucheck complete,
how does the one touch ultra stack up against the complete?

thanks

Jon Wagner

---