Re: [IP] free BD logic meter-- NOT....

You can use the Freestyle Tracker on a Handspring Visor.  The Visor's screen
is backlit and puts out quite a bit of light.  I love it.  =)

Another meter I tried recently was the Medisense Precision meter.  It it
very well lit and glows in the dark too. It needs another button for
menu navigation though.  Pretty neat little gadget, it's too
bad I like my Freestyle Tracker. =)