Re: [IP] remotes

I love my remote and use it.  Mine came with my pump but to me would be
worth buying. And it's something that actually works for me when I need
it -- look, I said something good about MM!  If I go to another brand of
pump, the remote is probably the only thing I will miss about my
Paradigm -- oh, and maybe the new clip that they came out with a few
months ago.  Both of these accessories are great.

Judi in MI