Re: [IP] free BD logic meter-- NOT....

As an aside to the last note about my son's free meter from MM, he
didn't want it so I tried it out and didn't like it, but the lancet
device was really nice.  I use it now with my FreeStyle meter. Son
wanted to continue with his Dex meter as he refuses to use a meter where
he has to use strips and likes the Dex wheels.

With the 10 free strips that came with the meter, about half of them
gave me an error message.  That was much too high of a rate for me.  I
don't get error messages with my FreeStyle, so will just continue on
with that until the new FreeStyle comes out that has a backlight in it.
That's what I've been waiting for and hope it comes out soon.

Judi in MI