RE: [IP] Re: Square for Fattening foods

email @ redacted wrote:

>In a message dated 7/17/03 10:58:38 PM, email @ redacted
>>cheeseburger has 40 g. carbs and 30 g. fat
>A cheeseburger doesn't have 40 g of carbs unless you are counting the
>condiments and the roll!

 Well, I would have to say YMMV as it depends on the size of the cheese
burger....kid size from Micky D's (McDonalds) or the Six dollar burger at Carl
 Also depends on who made the burger, as when I was a kid, my mom would add
bread crumbs to the burger mix so to stretch it further. Just wanted to add a
thought. Continue on.