Re: [IP] What about the one touch ultra?

OMG!  The Ultra is the bomb. I love mine and I have
used most of those on the market.  My little guy has
endured over two years without a battery change or
hiccup...and hey, if BB King likes it, it can't be all
bad cuz he's the bomb too :-)  Cynthia
--- Jon Wagner <email @ redacted> wrote:
> deductible contributions.
> per month is
> you and the rest
> from your IP mail
> I got an offer in the mail today for a one touch
> ultra for free, it says it is
> a $69.00 retail value and if I want it, I just have
> to fill out the card and
> send it it.  I am currently using the accucheck
> complete, how does the one
> touch ultra stack up against the complete?
> thanks
> Jon Wagner
> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Do you Yahoo!?