[IP] Re: bolusing for pizza

I am wondering what other foods do I need to use the extended bolus for, and
will it help some of this over-shooting

I've found that ice cream takes along time to affect my blood sugars.  Eat
before bed, bolus all now, and go low now, high in the middle of the night.
Bolus some now and rest over 2 hours, and everything is okay.  Protein does
eventually break down for me.  If I eat a steak for supper, I will go high
during the night (after midnight).  That's at least 5 hours after I eat.
Probably longer, as I haven't figured out this one totally yet.