Subject: Re: [IP] All tied up

oh yeah! tied up with tubing...sometimes it's comical and sometimes it's
scary...I find my best sleeping results are just tossing the pump into bed
with me with no paraphenalia...(I prefer sleeping in the buff or with just a
t-shirt)...I when I first started pumping I used the waist belt and then the
around the neck pouch and lanyard and woke up looking rather strangled many
times...I move alot in my sleep so anywhich way my pump tends to relocate---
and if i try to attach it to anything I always forget about it and when I
get up to use the loo or get something to eat I always get bungied back to
the bed....
So comical...
Bekka
email @ redacted

Has anyone gotten tied up in there tubing while sleeping.  This has happened
to me once.  Thank goodness, it was all twisted around my waist.  I was very
tied up.  So I have resorted back to using the, the waist thinginy, I guess
there is a name for it.