Re: [IP] site come loose due to sweat

On 7/18/03 10:13 AM, "Verheeck, Raymond" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> I'm still having problems with my site coming loose when I work outside and
> sweat. I've used mastisol (glue) which I became allergic to. and I'm using
> the iv prep w/ 3000 skin cover. is there anything else that can be done
> Ray

I'm doing an 'experiment' on myself here, I used some 'Nu-Skin' from
Band-aid brand. I sprayed some on, let it go tacky and put my site in. So
far so good. No itching, no coming loose.

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland