[IP] site come loose due to sweat

I'm still having problems with my site coming loose when I work outside and
sweat. I've used mastisol (glue) which I became allergic to. and I'm using
the iv prep w/ 3000 skin cover. is there anything else that can be done

The information in this Email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the named recipient.  Access to this Email by
anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the recipient
named, please note that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution of this
Email or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us by
returning a copy of the Email with the subject line marked "wrong address"
and then deleting the Email, and any attachments and any copies of it.

Any questions should be directed to email @ redacted