[IP] One Year Pumping!

Well, I can't believe it, it has been a year since I started pumping.  This
 year has flown by! I have felt so great this year. My A1c's have dropped from
the 12-19 range to my most recent of 5.5.  I no longer have signs of protein
in my urine and my vision has even improved.  Now my next "anniversary" is
August 13.  That marks 10 years with diabetes for me.

       ~Erin
          Dx'd 8-13-93 (age 11); pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm
"Lancelot"