Re: [IP] remotes

 I love my remote. Especially if I'm wearing my pump under a dress without easy
access, or in situations that I can't easily go digging in my clothing for my
pump. My only problem is that I set it on vibrate mode when I'm using my remote
because it's hard to hear my pump "beeping" through my clothing. This seems to
eat up batteried rather quickly. I don't use my remote all the time, but there
are definately circumstances that are easier when you have it.

Amy
dxd T1 12/01
paradigm since 7/02

Lynn Gerber <email @ redacted> wrote:

I have used a minimed 507C for the last 5 years. There is no remote
with that model. I will be upgrading to the paradigm 512 soon, but
there is a separate charge for a remote of $99.00 that insurance
won't cover. I have never had a pump with a remote so I am turning
to our knowledgeable group of pumpers who have remotes to find out if
you use it and like it. Thanks for your help. Lynn G.