Re: [IP] remotes

> won't cover.  I have never had a pump with a remote so I am turning
> to our knowledgeable group of pumpers who have remotes to find out if
> you use it and like it.  Thanks for your help. Lynn G.

I have the remote and I love mine.  I keep it attached to my meter case. And
when I have the pump tucked away I use that to give my insulin.  I.e.. In my
bra in the thigh thing.  I don't use it all the time but it is handy when I
have a dress on that does not have a waist band to clip it to.  When I am at
weddings or church I just use the remote for more insulin.  I have mine set
to give me .5 for every beep or vibrate (if in a very noisy or very quite
place I use the vibrate feature).  I do know that my sister has one and she
does not like to use it.