[IP] CWD conference

I went to the Children with Diabetes conference in Orlando last week.  All in
all, it was great.  There were approx 1500 participants.  People of all ages.

I met Will Cross (the guy who walked 700 miles to the South pole).  He plans
on climbing Mt. Everest next year.  Very nice guy.

I also met John Walsh (author of Pumping Insulin).  I was sitting by the lake
and he walked by.  We started talking and he sat down and we must have talked
about an hour.  He is so down to earth and so kind.

If you ever go, they aren't kidding when they say to bring an extra suitcase.
 There were a lot of freebies.  They gave kids several stuffed animals.  And
they fed you like there was no tomorrow.

The once a year conference alternates btwn Florida and California.  It was
worth going.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has this rare brain