From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Laura Shapiro
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 11:10 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: bolusing for pizza

OK, this is my big problem (I think.)  I have a huge problem with counting
carbs and then going completely low right after the bolus.  I assume this is
further complicated by fats, but the only food we have talked about in
reference to this is Mexican food or pizza.  I am wondering what other foods
do I need to use the extended bolus for, and will it help some of this
over-shooting (pardon the pun.......much more a pun in the old injection
from Laura, whose new Animas pump was approved just today..........