Re: [IP] Re: Shipping Rates

On 7/17/03 9:20 PM, "Laura Shapiro" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills by writing:

 > Really, why do you have to have samples shipped express and why would you
want
> to pay $30 for it?  I sent a heavy mailer overnight yesterday, and it only
> cost me $17.00.  How much is it to send a few infusion sets?  It doesn't make
> a bit of sense, and it isn't picking on Minimed to say so.  It's just a fact
> that it is a very hefty charge.

It's also rough that they couldn't throw a couple of samples into a current
customer's ORDER...
Ah well, money talks....chocolate sings :-)

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com