Re: [IP] San Diego Pumper

Dear Kay:

I would love to get together and meet other pumpers like myself, i did
 however saw another pumper in La Mesa at the Carl'sJr., wears a blue paradigm
511
like me, I was so excited that I jumped for joy (yes I did do that)
I was also saying to myself wow there are other pumpers in this world, I
don't feel so all alone. Take Care and be well.

keep pumpin it up
with love
Jill & Mini-Me (CLEAR PARADIGM)

REDHOTLD69 -----{----{---@