Re: [IP] San Diego Pumper

Hi, Jill,

Sorry I am so late in responding. I know right where Del Cerro is. I
grew up in La Mesa near Helix HS. We're in Escondido now. Jenny, 14, is
the one with the pump and she's not really interested in meeting other
pumpers. She has good friends from her summer week and D camp and that's
enough. If you would like to get together let me know. I had thought
about the pump group that meets at Children's hospital, but I think we
don't have time for a regular ongoing meeting.

Hoping to hear from you,
Kay