Re: [IP] Where's my PUMP?

        Okay this is dumb.  I had finished doing a BG test, and needed to
 bolus, so I went for the pump, did not feel it, so I went for another location
might of tucked it, not there, so here I am patting myself all over don't feel
the pump or the site.  I'm in my kitchen, so I'm thinking my god, what did I
do, as I'm about to remove clothing LOL, LOL, the pump is in my left pocket
(odd place for me) and my site was there down low on my belly, and I have not
used that spot in a long time.  So a funny thing I thought, just wanted to