Re: [IP] remotes

 Ain't never used it ( but do have intentions of eventually using it) latly
though I have been tempted to take the battery out for my rothes door bell -
there the same and he's to cheap to buy one and I am sick of having to YELL up
to the 2nd story apartment window to tell him I'm there - people a few blocks
away always yell back!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm