re: [IP] Dtron+ and support

<<<<<<<<<m: Jon Wagner <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Dtron+ and support
 I just got off the phone with Gred and he has promised  that one will
be shipped today, it should be here by Monday at the lastest and to
have a good cruise. Now, say what you will about Disetronic, I will most
likely  be replacing my Dtron+ with what ever Disetronic produces 5
years from now when it is time to replace my pump.>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm glad to hear you got such good customer service there Jon.
I've been wondering how they would replace my pump if it had a pump
failure since it is under warranty.  I guess those things aren't
included in the no more disetronic.
I wish they'd get this stuff cleared up in the USA, I read that Canada
was allowing them to sell them there again.

pumping since 08-00