Re: [IP] Re: Square for Fattening foods

>Do we have someone who reads this e-mail that has extensive knowledge on
>how we should handle
>fat vs carbs before we all get in trouble.

i agree, with your concerns, but, i think the problem is, if you ask 20
you will get 10 different answers, and, for the most part, they are all valid,
to the person addressing the issue.....

I  look at it like this:

You want free advice... you come here. (its free, so there can be no
complainin' )

You want  professional advice, see your Endo, or a CDE.