[IP] remotes

I have used a minimed 507C for the last 5 years.  There is no remote
with that model.  I will be upgrading to the paradigm 512 soon, but
there is a separate charge for a remote of $99.00 that insurance
won't cover.  I have never had a pump with a remote so I am turning
to our knowledgeable group of pumpers who have remotes to find out if
you use it and like it.  Thanks for your help. Lynn G.

Do you Yahoo!?