RE: [IP] Square for Fattening foods

Denise, thats the message i'm getting, except that you need to sqare for
the fat over x hours.
In your example you would bolus for the 40g immedialtley, but for the fat
you would sqare.

i understand the thinking but i'm not yet convinced how to apply it to myself.

For example, pasta products were always a problem for me, but with Lantus
and now the
pump they are not.

I think you need to experiment, i would suggest you have some pizza at
lunch, something
where you can count the carbs and fat, not just guess, and see what
happens. As a lunch,
it would be easier to deal with. As an evening meal, i would be concerned
about going
to bed with a square.

jimb