[IP] the free meter from mm-bd logic

hi all,
just an fyi, awhile back some people got a letter saying they could get a free
meter from minimed and some didn't get a letter. in my recent shipment on
monday they had a flyer in it saying if you called 866-242-3269 and mention
the special offer from minimed, they'd send you a free meter.
i got my bd logic today (2 day mail) and i LOVE it! i've been using the
accuchek active, advantage and compact meters and now i'm switching! even if
you don't have a paradigm 512 to talk to it this thing uses a TINY amount of
blood, the strips and case is small enough for me to carry around in my pocket
and the lancet is really fine.

just thought i'd share incase anyone was thinking about it....

leann marcucci
dx'd 8/00
pumping 9/00