Re: [IP] Re: priming units

 I THINK(yes occasionally I do think!) that the thing is that when you prime the
first bit of time is the pump pushing in the metal arm thingy till it hits the
reservior and when it does that it will give a little push and the tubing fills
up with some insulin before the pump actually starts to measure how much it is
giving - so I only prime in about 12 units for the 43" tubing but the pump may
very well have pushed in 3-4++ units so indeed the tubing may hold 21 units but
who knows and reall who cares??

Ya prime what you prime - no biggy!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm