[IP] Re: priming units

I hate to disagree with Michael on this...but Michael is just plain
wrong about this...at least for the Quicksets.   :-)

The 41" (not 43"!) tubing, which I used for 8 months before switching
to the 23" tubing...I never ONCE had to prime more than 15 units to
fill the tubing.  Now, perhaps other brands are designed
differently???  But, if someone is really using a 41" tube on the
Paradigm that takes 21 units, then there is something seriously wrong.