Re: : [IP] Minimed samples

OK, I did not mean to start a bashing session here.  I am a MM customer and
have had NO problems with their service.  If I have ever had a problem with my
pump I have had a new one the next morning.  I was just saying that $30 to
ship a couple of small sets was a bit ridiculous.  I don't need them shipped
 next-day, I would be more than happy to wait for standard shipping. My question
 was just how could I get some "free" samples of the sil's for my Paradigm. So,
just to clarify, I have never had a problem with MM, they have always been
great to me.  Sorry to start a debate.

        Dx'd 8-13-93 (age 11); pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm