Re: : [IP] Minimed samples

$30 shipping fee is not unreasonable when you consider that they ship
EVERYTHING next-day if it is in stock.  Next-day is expensive to ship.

So, why not ship using standard shipping?  Well, their internal
procedures would have to change to handle shipping other methods that
would likely cost them more money and risk of error.  (What if you are
running low on supplies and need it next day, but they accidently ship
it standard shipping, etc.)

I typically pay at least $5 for standard shipping on anything through
USPS nowadays, and that is for 7-day delivery on average.

With how many customers and potential customers MM has, I can see them
starting to charge for this shipping of samples in order to keep down
costs.  However, I don't think that they always do.  I received free
samples of tapes, etc., without paying anything a few months ago.

I think people are making a mountain out of a molehill here, once
again, because it is MM.  I've gotten nothing but the best service from
MM since I started pumping.