Re: : [IP] Minimed samples

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Lutz, Leonard wrote:

> >>Are either of you MM customers?
> obviously, im  not. but i was considerin' becoming one.

Nothing like driving customers away, eh?

> >>Seems odd they would try and change you an ungodly shipping fee...
> lots of things are odd.......
> do you think i (or the other post), made it up ??????????

Naw, I didn't think you made it up. I actually thought Minimed may just be
trying to strongarm people into becoming 'customers' instead of trying to
get samples. Makes no sense to me still that they would try and charge so
much for a few infusion sets...

What are you guys looking for, maybe we can trade.