RE: [IP] Square for Fattening foods

Thanks, Melissa, for this wonderful formula.  It makes so much sense and I
am going to try it.  I have struggled, too, with trying to determine how
much of my total bolus to take now versus spreading out over the subsequent
couple of hours.  A lot of times, it was just a guessing game--75%/25%,
67%/33%, etc. to see what works, and most of the time it seems that I need
more insulin in general.

Thanks again.

dxd 2/92
pumping since 1/03